Search This Blog

Sunday 29 July 2012

Keep Calm Notebook

I decided to have a mess around with some notebooks I had lying around and came up with this design for my friend Heather who is a teacher! She's a very pink person too, so I hope she will like this and it will be of use to her in the classroom!  I thought it was rather on trend! :o)

Without the protector over so you can see the bling!

With protector cover, but you can just about see the bling!

Recipe:

Notebook
Ribbon
Hotfix Crystals - pink and clear
Keep Calm poster from Google Images
Yellow Card
 
As I have a Craft Robo, I have created a template especially for these notebooks so I don't have to holepunch each individual hole for the spiral edge.  So much easier! I like to replace the front page that the notebook comes with and use my own pretty card, as it's usually paper that it comes with, so wouldn't last very long.
I have fixed some hotfix crystals to the beginning letter of each word which took quite a long time!  But I think it was worth it for a subtle bit of sparkle.


2 comments:

Kathyk said...

Fabulous, your mate will love it.

Happy Sunday

Kathyk

cucki said...

So pretty..well done xxx

Blog Archive