Search This Blog

Sunday 8 July 2012

A few Lighthouse cards for the men..

I have been a busy bee today!! I found this Kanban Lighthouse Stamp Set that I bought a few months ago, and never got round to using them!!

I really enjoyed making these cards, even though they are quite similar!  Great cards for men, me thinks!  Don't often create mens cards as I don't find them as fun, but this was different, which makes a nice change!




 Recipe...

Papers - Nitwit Collection - Land Ho Collection
Sizzix Swirls & Dots Die
Stamps - Kanban Lighthouse Stamp Collection (Stamp 05)
Promarkers - Red, Ice Grey 1, Ice Grey 3, Sandstone, Primrose,
Vanilla, Buttercup, Burnt Sienna, Raw Sienna, Cool Aqua,
 Duck Egg, Arctic Blue, Azure, Pine, Sunflower.

The image reminded me of where my husband proposed to me back in 2010, at Beachy Head, Eastbourne.  I think that's probably why it attracted me! :o)

Belle Toute Lighthouse, Beachy Head, Eastbourne, E. Sussex
For those of you who are interested, Beachy Head is a chalk headland, in Southern England close to the town of Eastbourne in the county of East Sussex, immediately east of the Seven Sisters. The cliff there is the highest chalk sea cliff in Britain, rising to 162 m (530 ft) above sea level. The peak allows views of the south east coast from Dungeness to the east, to Selsey Bill in the west.  If you ever get the chance to go, you won't be dissapointed with the view, especially if its a brilliant day like the one in this picture!

No comments:

Blog Archive