Search This Blog

Sunday 20 March 2011

Happy Birthday Jack!

Hi everyone,

A friend of mines son is 6 next week and she asked me to make him an 'Anng - The Last Airbender' birthday card for him, and this is what I came up with after scanning Google for quite some time!!  Thanks to my rather handy Craft Robo I was able to cut out the writing!  My Fiance Mark helped me make the 6 badge in Aangs hand on Paint Shop Pro, and do all these cool effects.  I am useless with that program, far to many buttons!!!
I have used the decoupage craft for Aang so it looks as if he is popping out of the page.  I am pretty pleased with it!  I just hope he likes it too!  Apparently it will be going up on his wall - bless.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Lou, this is awesome, wow fantastic decoupage. Love it xxx

Blog Archive