Search This Blog

Monday 21 March 2011

Hi everyone,

Challenge 41 is up and running over at Pear Tree Designs Challenge Blog and this week we would like you to make a Happy Birthday card/project!

I have soooo many birthday's coming up in the next few months, I am never going to have time to make them all with all my wedding stuff I still have to do!! Moonpig.com will be my saviour, as much as I hate buying cards....!

Our sponsor for this week challenge is CardMadFairy's Creations who very kindly gave the DT a few images to play with.  I have chosen All Dressed Up, available over on our sponsors blog for a bargain price of 99p!

Here is my DT card:



Please pop over to Pear Tree Designs Challenge Blog to find out what fab goodies you could win this week if you are the lucky chosen one!!

All enteries must be in by 4pm on Sunday, and you may submit up to 2 cards/projects only!

Good luck all and hope you have a fab week!

1 comment:

Lisa Jane said...

Thank you for your kind comment re my metallic cards .. they were really fun to make and so out of my comfort zone.. i don't normally do messy craft ..even though i can make a mess myself.
I love your card ... its so striking and such a great image
Lisa x

Blog Archive