Search This Blog

Thursday 2 September 2010

Some new Die Cut Decoupage sheets I've tried out....


Hi everyone,

Here are some decoupage designs from La Pashe that I was very kindly sent by someone from Imag-e-nation the other week!


My first card was made using Die Cut Decoupage - Wacky Wheelz - VW Golf.  Love the image!! I have such trouble with male cards, and this just solves all my problems!  The Die Cuts are also very easy to press out, and I have had so many in the past that rip as they have not been Die Cut properly!  Thank you La Pashe!


My next card is from the same range and this one is called Die Cut Decoupage - Wacky Wheelz - VW Beetle.  This was also great to work with and I love the wackiness of the car wheels!!  I added some smoke coming out of the exhaust with my white Sakura Pens and I think it just made the picture!


For my next card I used of of the Die Cuts from Christmas Carols - The Holly and The Ivy & Ding Dong Merrily On High.  I added some holly embellishments to this as I felt it needed something extra.  I also added glitter to the bow at the top and the scroll and text at the bottom, but unfortunately it hasn't come out on the camera.  I like this Die Cut.  It's very traditional!


My final card for now is made using The Twelve Dames of Christmas - Nine Ladies Dancing.  To be honest, I was not as keen on these as I thought I would be.  I don't personally think they are christmassy enough, but that's just my opinion!  I do think its a clever idea though!!  I also added some glitter onto this Die Cut because basically, I love glitter and everything must sparkle!


If you like any of these, please click on the links i've provided and take a look at them on the Imag-e-nation website.  All of these Die Cut Decoupages are 99p as far as I'm aware and if you spend over £5 you get free postage!

Also, before I go, I got sent an e-mail this morning about a free digi stamp you can download and also another way of getting your hands on another free digi or 2!!  Take a look at the link!

Happy crafting!



1 comment:

Susie said...

Fab cards Lou! There's a little something on my blog for you x

Hugs
Susie xx

Blog Archive