Search This Blog

Monday 27 September 2010

Pear Tree Design - Challenge 19!!

Hi everyone,

Please head over to Pear Tree Designs Challenge Blog to enter your card in this weeks fab challenge!

This week, we are asking you do design a card/project for a celebration, whether it be new baby, wedding, anniversary.....As long as it is a celebration!

This is my DT card, which I have made for Mark's Sister Karen. She is definitely a shopaholic!!


I got this stamp as a freebie from Creativity! Magazine.  They usually have rather good freebies!  I used my beautiful Martha Stewart punch with a doily edge to split the background up, and made my own background paper with my new paisley stamp!

This week Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps and More will be sponsoring us, and the lucky winner will recieve either 5 digital stamps or 5 digital papers sets of their choice. 

Looking forward to seeing your designs!

1 comment:

Susie said...

Fab card Lou, I have yet to use this stamp! Love your handmade background too!

Hugs
Susie xx

Blog Archive