Search This Blog

Wednesday 10 March 2010

Bumblebee Transformer Card for little Jack!

Hi all!

I hope you all have had a wonderful week so far?  I cannot believe it is the middle of the week already!

I was asked by a friend of mine to make a Bumblebee Tranformer Birthday Card for her 5 year old son, Jack.  It was a mighty task!!  She had seen a few of my cartoon cards on Facebook and liked the idea of them so asked me, and I was so pleased!

After trawling through masses of unsuitable decoupageable pictures on Google Images, I finally found this one I have used on Jacks card.

I hope you all like it.  It took me a good afternoon to put it all together.  My poor little fingers are a bit sore now after squeezing them into the decoupage scissor handles for the best part of 2 hours! LOL




No comments:

Blog Archive