Search This Blog

Monday 13 December 2010

Final Pear Tree Designs Challenge of 2010...........Challenge 30!

Hi everyone,

Firstly, I'd like to say a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone and a massive THANKYOU to all of you who have taken the time to look at my blog, post comments and enter challenges at Pear Tree Designs Challenge Blog where I am on the DT.  Also, I'd like to say thanks to Donna for allowing me to be on her DT during 2010, and I am looking forward to more DT challenges in 2011!

The final challenge is to create a Christmas Card! Anything relating to Christmas. All we ask if you follow the rules below:

1) Only Max 2 entries per person per blog

2) Please stick to the theme that has been set

3) All entries must be linked from your blog or emailed to me if you do not have a blog

4) All challengers must be a follower of our blog

5) All entries must be in before Sunday 19th December @ 4pm


Here is my DT card:


Our sponsor for this weeks challenge is One Stop Card Crafts and this week the prize is a £10 gift voucher to use on their online store.

Good luck everyone, and have a lovely Christmas 2010 xx

No comments:

Blog Archive