Search This Blog

Monday 25 October 2010

Pear Tree Designs Challenge 23........Halloween!!

Hi everyone,

Another week has gone by so quick, I can't believe Christmas is only 8 weeks away!!! Who has started Christmas shopping yet?  I have!  If I had it my way, I would have my decorations up too! They make me feel all happy when the days get dark early and the weather outside is miserable!  In my town they have just put up all of the decorations, so I can't wait until they get switched on, as they always look stunning.

Anyway,  Challenge 23 is up and running over at Pear Tree Designs Challenge Blog and we would like you to make us a card or project with a Halloween theme!

Here is my DT card for this week's challenge using a Digi design by Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps and More called 'Five Pumpkin Friends'.  A big thank you to them for letting us chose from a selection of fab Digis this week!



Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps and More  are offering the lucky winner 5 digital stamps or digital paper sets of their choice, so please enter your card or project before 4pm this Sunday to win!  You can enter up to 2 projects too....

I have entered my card into the following challenges:

 Paper Issues Halloween Party Challenge
Baby Bud Designs
Trimmies Craft Challenge
Ooh-la-la creations challenges
My Time To Craft Challenge

 Have a good week all, and......

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!


7 comments:

Daria said...

Nice card! In Russia more and more people celebrating this holiday.

Cassie said...

This is so darn cute!!!!
I would love it if you linked it up to my Halloween party!
http://paperissues.blogspot.com/

kim c said...

Saw your cute card at Paper Issues. Love it.

Chrissie said...

Fabulous Halloween card, thanks so much for joining in our challenge at MTTC this week.
Happy Halloween!
Chrissie

Wendi said...

Fabulous card I love those pumpkins
Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
Wendi

Trimgym said...

Great spooky card, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck! Don't forget to check back with us again on Thursday for our new challenge and to check if you have won.

Jo and Tigerlover.

sharon said...

Great card, I love the image you've used, very spooky!! Thanks for joining us at CRAFT challenge this week. Good luck. Sharon x

Blog Archive