Search This Blog

Friday 13 August 2010

First Craftrak card!

Hi everyone,

I have had these Craftrak cards for ages now, and haven't managed to actually make or send any off until now!! I recieved a card a few weeks ago from someone, and this has spurred me on to send my own!  I have decided to do a series of cards to start with!  This is no1 of 4 and they will be of the 4 seasons.



I recently bought the lovely Pansy Martha Stewart Around the Edge punch, and this is the first time i've used it.  I think it's yet another beautiful punch by MS!  I have quite a colleciton now.  I bought this one from Craft Superstore as I thought it was a good deal as you also get for £24.99, 10 different 12" x 12" Core'dinations cardstock sheets.  Bargain!  Apparently altogether is worth over £40.

What is Craftrak?
Craftrak is a handmade card trading system which allows cardmakers to send and track their cards all over the world. 
See how far your card will go!!

If you are interested in taking part in Craftrak, then you will need to purchase the proper Cards which have been reduced to £1.99 from £4.99 (a much better price!!) and the Envelopes which have also been reduced from £1.99 to 99p with free 2nd Class postage when you spend over £5!  Bargain!

No comments:

Blog Archive