Search This Blog

Wednesday 7 July 2010

OLD & NEW Wooden Mounted Stamps FOR SALE

Hi everyone,

I have decided to clear out my craft room so I can put all my new stuff away (which is currently scattered around) and have a lot of Wooden Mounted Stamps that I no longer use or that are brand new that I don't want.

I have no idea what to price some of them at, apart from the brand new ones which are the 3 cream rubber stamps @ £4.00 each, the snowman @ £3.50, the 3 snowmen & £3.00, the xmas tree @ £2.50  and black landscape stamp (2nd in from the bottom right) at £2.00.  If you would like to make an offer for any of the others, please let me know and I will get back to you.  The Papermania Xmas embellishment kit I would like £4.00 for.  I will need to get back to you on P&P costs. 

I still have the X2 ProMarker Desktop Organisers for sale @ £6.50 each or X2 @ £11.00 + P&P if anyone wants them too?




I have sold the items below so far:


  • x4 season trees

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hi Lou,

interested in the invited stamp and any other wedding ones you might have for sale?

Let me know x x

Blog Archive