Search This Blog

Tuesday 29 June 2010

Brand New ProMarkers and x2 Desktop Organisers FOR SALE!

FOR SALE @ £1.75 + postage each, but if you buy 3 or more i'll sell @ £1.50 + postage each:



x1 of:  

  1. Tulip Yellow  - SOLD

  2. Antique Pink  - SOLD

  3. Pale Pink - SOLD

  4. Pastel Pink - SOLD

  5. Orchid  - SOLD

  6. Bluebell  - SOLD

  7. Grass - SOLD

  8. Pear Green - SOLD

  9. Khaki - SOLD

  10. Caramel - SOLD

  11. Grey Green - SOLD

  12. Powder Blue - SOLD

  13. Pastel Blue - SOLD

  14. Sky Blue - SOLD

  15. Petrol Blue - SOLD

  16. Burgundy - SOLD

  17. Walnut - SOLD
 I also have X2 BRAND NEW Desktop Organisers for sale @ £6.50 each + postage or X2 @ £11.00 + Postage:
I will accept PayPal or Cheque, but will only send out goods once it has cleared.

PLEASE NOTE:  I will do a straight swop for other Promarkers you have spare as I am looking for some of the original set still.  Please leave a comment and i'll get back to you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lou you lucky thing!!

I'll grab Burgundy, Orchid and Bluebell aka BOB!!

Katx

Hayley said...

Hi Lou

Can I scoop up the remaining colours please - just starting my collection & this is a fab helping hand!!!!

Hayley xx

Debs M said...

damn missed out, never mind x

Blog Archive