Search This Blog

Monday 27 April 2009

Just made this card for Mark as it's his 31st Birthday tomorrow! I am quite pleased with it, despite the nightmare I had with the glitter! I dropped it everywhere. I'm sure plenty of you have done this before so you know what a mess it makes! Ah well, it could have been worse!

I'm taking Mark out for a yummy Chinese buffet tomorrow evening, which is going to be very naughty as it's def not a low fat meal and I will put on what I lost this week at my Rosemary Conley class, I am sure, or more! Ah well, a treat every now and then won't hurt.........much! I am also having a BBQ on Saturday with Mark's family so I hope its a lovely day like last Saturday, but I bet it's not! ha!

Anyway, enough of me waffling on. I really should get back to doing some more card's!

No comments:

Blog Archive