Wednesday, 16 December 2009
I have finally finished this years Christmas cards!!!! Woo! I will be starting a lot earlier than end of November in 2010 for sure! I am now so behind on everything else it's a nightmare! lol! I'm usually so organised, I really don't know what happened this year! It has definitely gone far to quick!!
Having said that, I have actually wrapped all presents up and they are under the tree ready for Christmas Day. Looks so pretty! Looking at it though, Mark and I have bought way to much as usual...oops. haha!
I still have to buy all the food and tidy up the house and re-arrange everything ready for the family to come over. I have 6 over on Boxing Day and then 9 over the following day. Where I am going to put all these people, I really don't know, but it's part of the fun, right?
I have had such a wonderful collection of handmade cards from people this year. It has really brightened up my fireplace compared to the usual shop bought cards, which are still lovely to receive of course!
Sunday, 6 December 2009
A big thankyou goes to the lovely Lori for sending me this award, which is very much appreciated!! It just so happens she also won my Blog Candy today too!!
Here's what I'm supposed to do:
- Post a link back to the person who sent me this award!
- Post 7 interesting facts about me!
- Send this on to another 7 favorite blog sites and say why!
- Let my fav bloggers know they've received this award!
7 Interesting facts about moi are:
- I have lost 3 stone since January through Rosemary Conley Diet and Fitness - v. proud!
- I can play the Piano fairly well..!
- I cried like a baby when I ripped half my toenail off back in August and passed out twice!
- Like Lori, I to am addicted to craft shopping and could quite easily do it all day, everyday!
- I have always wanted to drive an HGV!!
- When I was a baby I had Pyloric Stenosis, which has left a big 12cm scar on my tummy!
- I am very interested in family history and have researched back to the early 1600's!
7 Favorite blog sites (in no particular order) I am sending this award to and why are:
- Kat has become a really great friend to me, even though we have not yet met! I love her blog because its always has such funky creations!
- Katie ,who I also consider a good friend, and whos blog is full of fantastic creations from cards to yummy cakes!!!
- Hannah blog is so pretty and pink! She always has amazing cards.
- Susies blog I probably visit the most as she has fantastic challenges that I always want to enter when I have time, and I find her creations inspirational! She's a lovely lady too!
- Sharons blog is always fun to read and I love to hear about her adorable Collie, Ben who sounds like a little star! Sharon blog is also full of cute cards!
- Jackie always has beautiful creations on her blog!
- Lori has a wonderful blog which I am new to, but from what i've seen so far she has beautiful cards and i'm looking forward to having more of a look around!
Few! That took me way to long!!! Very difficult choices, I really have a lot more fav blogs than 7!!!
Thanks again Lori.
Merry Christmas everyone!