Search This Blog

Monday 22 November 2010

Pear Tree Designs Challenge 27 - Colourful

Hi everyone,

Challenge 27 - Colourful

This week over at Pear Tree Designs Challenge Blog  we would like you all to produce a card/project which is colourful! We don't want to see black, dark brown, purple etc....

Rules:

1) Please follow the challenge that has been set

2) Only 2 entries per blog allowed, other entries will be removed

3) Please make sure you are a follower of our blog

4) All entries must be in by Sunday 28th November @ 4pm

Our Sponsor for this weeks challenge is CardMadFairy's Creations and they will be offering this weeks winner a set of 4 x Christmas Digital Images!!! Lucky you!

Here is my DT card:




I am loving my new Glossy Accents which I bought from the Hobbycraft show a few weeks back!! I am using it on everything! haha  Not sure you can really see it in the picture, but it looks pretty cool in real life, even if I do say so myself! :oD  It brings a flat picture to life!  I am also loving my Elegant Square card! I wish I had a die cut that could cut it out for me, as I had to cut the backing paper out myself, was a bit tricky, but didn't do a too bad a job I don't think?

Anyway, have fun with this challenge everyone!  

No comments:

Blog Archive