Search This Blog

Tuesday 17 August 2010

My first attempt at making a Rose from vellum....



Well, I spent about 2 hours making this rose after looking at the instructions in the latest issue of Papercraft Essentials.  If you would like to try and attempt making one, the instructions are here.
For my first attempt, I don't think it's too bad! You can tell its a rose at least, but it's no way as lovely as the one in the magazine!!  Bit of practice, and hopefully I will get up to that standard!!

Hope you are all having a lovely week.

Lou x

3 comments:

Hayley said...

Well done Lou - I saw the same article but haven't got the patience!! I think your rose looks great, keep practising!
Hugs
Hayley xx

Jane said...

Wow, very clever, i love crafty blogs so have followed for you (and my daughter's nick name is Lou so if I could follow twice I would...) please check out my blog @ http://louandjane.blogspot.com/ now I'm off to devour the rest of your arty crafty blog, Jane:)

Unknown said...

this is gorjuss lou, well done hun

hugs
judie xx

Blog Archive