Search This Blog

Tuesday 16 February 2010

WOW, February has been a lucky one for me this year!!

Hi everyone,

Well basically this is a boast post! lol

I was delighted to find out that I won not 1, but 2 blog candys yesterday after participating in the Prairie Fairy Blog Hop which ended on Valentines Day.

I just want to say a big thankyou to Kelly and Lori for picking me! I am so pleased, and you have both made my week! Please pop over to their blogs and have a look as they are both wonderful and full of inspirational ideas.

I also found out that 2 of my letters had been published in my 2 favourite magazines this month! Simply Cardmaking & Papercraft Magazine, where I won Star Letter and receive £50 worth of craft goodies, and Quick Cards Made Easy where I won £10 worth of goodies! WOW!

Photos of my new stash will be posted shortly!  I can't wait to receive them all!

I hope everyone who celebrated Valentines Day has a good one and was totally spoilt.

3 comments:

Katie L Oakley said...

You lucky thing you! :) xxx

Unknown said...

Well done, so happy for you. Yes, I saw you in the mags. It's so nice to see someone you know :) I won the First Past the Post and I got a lovely Popcorn the Bear Stamp!

scrappyjacky said...

Well done....and looking forward to seeing what you've won.

Blog Archive