Search This Blog

Tuesday 23 February 2010

Prima Ballerina

Hi everyone,

I love my Prairie Fairy Digi stamp, Prima Ballerina which I have used on my card here. Isn't she just the cutest ballerina ever?!

Thanks so much to Lori who sent me this image after I won it in her blog candy last week, and for inspiring me with her beautiful card using this image!  Pop over to her blog and take a look.  All her work is simply stunning!

I used my Hot Foil Print Wizard to do the greeting, which i'm really quite proud of considering it's only my 3rd attempt at using it!  If you have no idea what a Hot Foil Print Wizard is, take a look at my earlier post, here.


The backing paper was a freebie out of Simply Cards & Papercraft Magazine, who always have a great selection of papers!  I coloured the image with my wonderful Promarkers and put the blender pen to use for the first time!  I think I got the shading pretty good?  I also used my white, and silver glitter Sakura pens for the first time and LOVE them!  The pretty lace effect ribbon was made using my new Martha Stewart punch that I bought from QVC a few weeks ago when it was TSV.  I punched one side, and then cut it the right length and punched the opposite side to create this effect. 

I have made this card for a friend of mine, and I really hope she likes it!

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog!

2 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

It's a lovely card,Lou.... definately a cute ballerina....and great colouring.

Lori said...

Yay!!! This is sooooo cute, Lou! Your friend is absolutely gonna love it : ) How cool is that hot foil print wizard... I love that look! And also how creative you are to make the paper 'lace'. I've never seen that punch before. I'm so glad you posted this : )
Love and hugs ~ Lori

Blog Archive