Search This Blog

Wednesday 4 November 2009

My first few Xmas Cards for 2009!




I really must get cracking with these Xmas cards I need to make!! I sat in my craft room all day yesterday making up Daisy & Dandelion and Forever Friends Xmas decoupage and today is the day I need to use them on my cards.
I can't believe its 7 weeks until Xmas, I have hardly done any Xmas shopping - i'm starting to panic a bit now!!! So much to do, so little time!
As I mentioned in a post a few weeks back, I will be selling my handmade cards and other items in a shop called Calladoodles in Edenbridge, near Croydon in the new year. I'm really excited now! I have been asked by the owner, Clare, if I could make a few bits (mainly Xmas cards) for a stall she has got on Sunday 22nd November at Reigate Christmas Craft & Gift Fair 2009 which I have happily agreed to take part in. Hopefully it will be a good turn out and lots of money will be raised for Diabetes UK which this fair is in aid of.
I am also raising money for Diabetes UK with my Rosemary Conley Slimmers Club, and will be taking part in a 2 hour 'Aerobathon' on 2oth November 2009. I am really looking forward to it and since my dad has got Diabetes, I really want to take part.
So far, I have been sponsered £50 and I only got the form 2 days ago, so I'm feeling pretty proud!
Anyway, I am off to make a start on the rest of these Xmas cards, which I will try and post pictures of this evening!
Have a good day all.

Lou x

No comments:

Blog Archive