Search This Blog

Saturday 7 November 2009

My First Attempt using Tim Holtz Stamp!


Recipe
Tim Holtz Stamp - Storytime Santa
Calendar Stamp
Music sheet Stamp
Holly Stamp
Brilliance Dew Drop Ink Pads - Black,Red, Green, Yellow and Blue Pearlescent
Scalloped Card from Craftwork Cards.co.uk

Well, I bought this Tm Holtz stamp back in 2006 in Florida, and never actually used it as I had not a clue what to do with the stamp!

I bought the latest copy of Simply Cards & Papercraft Magazine and what did I find??? A Tim Holtz Xmas stamp feature! I was really pleased!!! So basically this is an example from the magazine, with a few alterations! I am fairly pleased with it, not sure if I like it all that much as it is really different to my usual style! I don't own any Distress Ink Pads, so I have just used my Dew Drop ones for now. I am going to the NEC tomorrow for the Hobbycraft Show, hopefully I will see some there and i'll get a few!

Hope you are all having a fab weekend.

1 comment:

Julie said...

This is fab, I love Tim Holtz stamps, but I know what you mean about not knowing what to do with them.
Julie x

Blog Archive