Search This Blog

Saturday 7 March 2009

Hi everyone,

I thought it was going to be a lovely day when I got up this morning, but sadly the sun has disapeared and now its a horrible gray day! Fortunatly that doesnt stop me from crafting - yay!

I thought for my first post I would add my latest favourite card using a Magnolia stamp - Tilda in Cherry Dress. Isn't she cute? I have recently discovered Pro Markers which is what I have used here to colour in Tilda, took me a while to get used to, but I think you will agree, not bad results!

Hope you all have a fab weekend, and I have now got to try and figure out how this blogging works!

Luv Lou xx

3 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

The card is lovely...someone else using promarkers I see!!
Welcome to Blogland...be warned...it's very addictive...bit like crafting!!

Susie Sugar said...

Hi Lulu what a great blog you have, I love your cards they are beautiful I am your first follower to your blog now, so I will be stalking your !! lol but of course it will be in disguise !! why you might ask ??!! lol, well you seem to think my name is Cindy, from the message you left me !! lol!!.
Thank you for entering my blog candy .....good luck

Love Susie xx
(AKA Cindy ....no worries I have been called alot worse !! he he ) xxoooxx

Julie said...

A lovely card. Enjoy blogging.
Julie x

Blog Archive