Search This Blog

Saturday 18 August 2012

Squiggles Stamps Challenge - Colour Board!

Hi everyone!

I am really excited about my first DT challenge over at Squiggle Stamps Blog!  I do hope you will join in the fun!!

This weeks challenge theme is 'Colour Board'.  You are to use the colours on the board below for your creation.  Please visit Squiggle Stamps Blog to find out more and enter the challenge!



This is my take on it:


For this card I used a lovely Squiggles Stamp called Cupcake Girl.  Isn't she cute? She is a bargain price of £1.79 and you can get her straight away as she is a digi!  This challenge has lots of lovely girlie colours to play with, so you should all have fun with this one, just like I did!

Head over to the Squiggle Stamps Shop to view lots of other georgeous stamps!

I look forward to seeing what you all come up with.

Thanks for popping over to my blog.


3 comments:

cucki said...

have fun xxx

Evelina Wikberg said...

That is one gorgeous card, Lou. Love the papers, so matching perfect. Have a great week!xx

Kimberly S said...

Such an adorable card Lou! Pretty DP too, just perfect for the challenge! Great to have you on the DT. :) hugs, Kimberly

Blog Archive