Search This Blog

Thursday 14 October 2010

I'm Back from my weeks holiday with a blog candy WINNER....!

Hi everyone,

I got back late Monday evening from my fab holiday in......IBIZA.   That means that my Blog Candy winner is DARIA who had the closest guess of Spain.  Please could you email me your full name and address and I will pop your surprise candy in the post ASAP!  Congratulations!

Thanks to all of you that took part xx

Mark and I had a fab time in Ibiza, despite the storms we encountered for the last few days that were fun to watch!! Can't say I appreciated it much while trying to carry my suitcase down all the steps which was a bit like a waterfall on the last day though!!  It was nice and sunny and pretty hot on a few days, so I did manage to get a tan.  It was nice to sit on the beach and relax, listening to the waves.

Here are a few pictures of our time in Portinatx, Ibiza.



2 comments:

Kathyk said...

Looks lovely and that's a really nice piccie of the two of you.

Greetings from Florida!!!

Well done on your win Daria

Kathyk

Daria said...

Wow! Realy??!!! I just was thinking about a place where I wanted to be... and it was sea. Glad that you've had a good vacation.
I've sent my address. Thank you so much.

Blog Archive