Search This Blog

Monday 13 September 2010

Pear Tree Designs Challenge 18 - Pink Theme

Good afternoon bloggers!!

Challenge 18 is now up and running over at Pear Tree Designs Challenge Blog and the theme for this week is PINK!! I think most of us girls love pink, so this should be a very easy one, and lets hope it's just as popular as our animal theme challenge last week!

Here is my DT card:


The flower is made up of 2"hearts which I have folded in half and then stuck together on the back of the yellow circle in the middle.  It was great fun to make!  It sort of reminded me of one of those little hand held windmill things that kids play with? lol

I have given this card to my lovely Godmother, Anne, who had Mark and I over for lunch a few weeks ago. We had a lovely day and to finish it off she handed us both a lovely cheque to help put towards the wedding.  We are so grateful Anne, thanks so much again! xxxxx



So, back to the challenge!  We would like you to create a card/project which is of Pink! The card/project needs to be majority of the colour pink, but some of the card/project can be of a tiny bit of other colours!!

This week's Sponsor is One Stop Card Crafts and they wil be giving the lucky winner a selction of Girly Craftwork Card Candy worth over £10.00!

Have fun, and look forward to seeing what you all come up with!

No comments:

Blog Archive