Search This Blog

Monday 26 July 2010

Challenge #10 over at Pear Tree Designs!

Hi everyone,

Hope you all have had a lovely weekend!  I have been busy preparing for my grandmother to come stay with me for the week!  I'm one of these people that likes the house to be as neat as a pin when anyone comes over, and with a messy fiance, these things are never easy!!

This week over at Pear Tree Designs Challenge Blog, challenge # 10 is up and running and this week's theme is Birthday.

Here is my challenge card:



I was browsing through one of my latest craft magazines, and really liked the idea of using scrap bits of ribbon to decorate a 'button stamp', which is what I did...sort of!  Well I cut a circle out and used my hot foil wizzard actually!  I also invested in a new flower punch and embosser to make these flowers; a cheaper alternative to buying flowers!

We are sponsored this week by Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps, and they wanted the DT to use one of their digital stamps.  I chose the 'A Little Birdie Told Me' digi stamp.  Isn't she cute!?  They are offering the challenge winner a choice of 3 x Robyn's Fetish digital stamps.

Sadly Karen from the DT is giving up her position, so if anyone wants a chance to be on the DT, head over to Pear Tree Designs Challenge Blog and see details on how to apply.

Hope you all have a great week, and as always, can't wait to see what you come up with!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This really pretty, love the pink and what a sweet little birdie :) xx

Blog Archive