Search This Blog

Thursday 27 May 2010

My entry for Digi Doddles Shop....

Hi everyone,

What a lovely morning here in Bedfordshire!! I wish I could go outside and enjoy the weather but unfortunately I have got lots of ironing to do!! Boooo!

Here was my entry for Digi Doodles Shop!  Unfortunately,  I couldn't get Blogger to upload my pictures last night, so I've missed the challenge!!! :'o(  Oh well, maybe next time! 

I was asked by a friend of mine to make a Art Deco Wedding card and this is what i've come up with!! The wedding colours are Navy and Cream, so I hopefully have done that well!! It was quite tricky!  I've added a bit of sparkle to the dress, and it's come out rather well in the photo! Yay!  Doesn't always work out like that!



I can't get enough of these Easel Cards at the moment!! It's becoming an obsession!!

2 comments:

stitchy said...

Lou, what a shame you missed the challenge, this card is absolutely beautiful and I am sure your friend is going to be thrilled over it...Definitely a keeper lol..

stitchy xoxox

Kathyk said...

It's lovely and your choice of colours works so very well too.
Kathyk

Blog Archive