Search This Blog

Thursday 22 October 2009

I'm Back!!!


Well, it has been quite a while since I have posted anything! Sorry about that! I'm back for now, and I have quite a few things to show you, yipee! I have been a busy bee up in my craft room the past few weeks, as I have been asked (after volunteering myself) to sell my cards and other papercrafts in a new shop opening in Surrey next year. It's not set in stone yet, but hopefully will be by Christmas, so i'm rather excited! I'm meeting the owner of the shop-to-be this Saturday and i'm going to be armed with all my creations, so I hope she likes them!! hehe
I have started to take my pictures differently, as I think they look a bit more professional on the easel and with the side view to show off the design. What do you all think? I also stuck one of my stickers on the easel 'Lulu's Cards' which I stick on the back of everything I make as I thought it was good advertising for my website! hehe. I'm hoping to get my website up and running by the new year where I will be selling my crafty items, well thats the plan anyway!! Takes up a lot of time, as i'm sure most of you can appreciate!

I bought a new stamp this week, and thought I would show you what I have done with it!
Recipe:
Little Clare's 'Dream a Little Dream' stamp
Image coloured with Promakers
Papermania Scalloped Card Pack (White and Black)
Clare Curds Sentiments Stamp
Me and My Big Ideas Florette Open Stock Paper (C-17)

2 comments:

Junie said...

I dont know what it is about this card but I JUST LOVE IT !!! I am now a follower of your blog !!!! Best of luck with your website. I have recently opened my own
www.internationalstampconnections.com

Another place to look at selling your crafty items is Etsy.

Mandy said...

Lou this is gorgeous, such a cute image and a nice "clean" design, love it.
You are right about the pics hun they do look more professional, good luck with selling your goodies hun
hugs Mandy xx

Blog Archive