Search This Blog

Tuesday 5 May 2009

FREE Graze box and get 2nd box HALF PRICE

Hi everyone,

I wonder if you could help me out?

I have started getting these new healthy 'Graze Boxes' at http://www.graze.com/ and I can give you all a free graze box and 2nd box half price (for a limited time only) and earn discounts on my future boxes,which would be fab for me and my healthy eating!

All you need to do is sign up and enter the free box code: GKJWZ2RE which is unique to me at the given website above.

You can choose what sort of things you have in your box from fresh fruit to nuts and its all really good for you! The box also contains all the nutritional information you need if your following a diet like I am where you need to monitor your fat intake and calories.
If you decide you don't want to continue after your first box you can cancel, no questions asked.
Let me know if you give it a try.

1 comment:

Caroline and Jayne said...

lovely blog x why don't you come over to www.fiskarettes.co.uk and share some of your work ? we are also running a DT call , a competition and Blog candy & that's just this month :) It's free to join up.
x jayne x

Blog Archive