Search This Blog

Monday, 12 July 2010

Pear Tree Designs Challenge 8...and taking part in Race For Life 2010!

Hi everyone!

Challenge 8 - Glitter/Sparkles is up and running over at Pear Tree Designs Challenge Blog and we have plenty of entries already, which is just fantastic!

For this weeks challenge we would like you to create a card that has some glitter and/or something sparkly on it!  You can create any project you like as long as you follow the rules of this challenge.

This week's sponsor is:



One Stop Card Crafts are a brilliant store, which sells loads of crafty bits and are offering a beautiful crafty prize for the lucky winner of this challenge.

I love using my glitter pens on my cards, bu unfortunately my photo doesn't really catch the glitter too well!! At least you can see my sparkley ribbon!  Here is my DT card for this week:


I have also entered this card into the following challenges:

Paper Sundaes - Challenge # 26 Lots of Layers
Flutterby Wednesdays - Challenge #112 Anything goes, but has to have a butterfly, fairy or angel on it.
Swee Stampin Challenge Blog - Challenge #34 Things with Wings.
Wild orchid Challenge Blog - Challenge #1 Say it with Flowers.

It was my best friend Claire's 25th Birthday on Saturday, so I decided to give this to her and she apparently loved it!! It's always so lovely to hear that your cards are appreciated isn't it?  It really spurs me on anyway!

I tried out lots of layering this week on my easel card, and I think it looks really affective!  I really struggle using my lovely papers, as they just seem to beautiful to use sometimes!! I bit the bullet this week though and went for it!!!!  Does anyone else struggle with this? haha

I look forward to seeing what you all come up with!  Good luck!!! x



I took part in Race For Life this weekend with my Bridemaids!  We had a fantastic time and raised lots of money for Cancer Research!! I think it was roughtly around the £400 mark between us all.  If you would still like to sponsor me, please click on the link as money can still be donated and it is for a really good cause.  A BIG THANKS to all of you who sponsored me, you are all so kind.  We will all be taking part again next year!

7 comments:

Kathyk said...

Fantastically pink and well done you for running and raising money.

Kathyk

Michelle said...

Such a pretty easel card! Love all the buttons! Thanks for joining us at FBW this week!

alicaz said...

so cute! Great job with all the layers!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

Danni said...

Adorable card! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

elsi67 said...

Lovely card ♥ Thank you so much for participating in the WOC challenge!

HappyCrafter said...

Very sweet, love the easel style! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes!

Carrie said...

Fabby easel card..love the layout and colours xx

Thanks for playing with the sweet stampers xx

Blog Archive